All 19 art Reviews

Exercise 2.0 Exercise 2.0

LOL I could use one of those :P

U MAD BRO? U MAD BRO?

Awesome!

I kind of like the scan image it looks a bit more vintage which goes with the color scheme, but I can't wait to see what it really does look like! You did A really good job with bringing it all together and making many different patterns feel like they belong together rather than just being crammed together. Keep up the good work as usual, I'm loving all your work! :)

xrachelbagelx responds:

Oo, that's true! Yeah, the originally colors are pretty bright!
Thank you very much! <3 I really appreciate the compliments! :)!!

Duke Badbody Duke Badbody

Awesome!

I love this picture too! :) Its absolutely epic and hilarious! I really could see something great coming from characters like this :D

xrachelbagelx responds:

Aw, thanks so much! Yea, he was so fun to create and draw!

Fishy Mess Fishy Mess

Great!

I really love your coloring skills it makes me wish I was good with more than just pens haha. You did a great job shading with the markers and just plain everything! I really enjoy how you can have so much going on in a picture and still have it look great! Well done yet again!

xrachelbagelx responds:

Aw, why thank you! I bet you could use markers! Just beware.. Prismacolors bleeeed! I use copics, though theyre quite expensive! Anywho, thanks again, youre so kind!

What do you dream of? What do you dream of?

Amazing

Somebody must have been sleeping with somebody if you didn't win. I really do love everything about this, how her hair blends in to the background and yet is completely noticeable, The almost hand drawn digital hybrid look it has, and just the vibrant colors and everything really! If you haven't noticed I've been discovering and looking at your art and really loving it all, please don't ever stop creating! :)

xrachelbagelx responds:

Aww, haha! Not to say I deserved to win, but deviantart really is a popularity contest. But anyway, I really appreciate all the compliments youre so sweet! I will always create!

Braided Masacre Braided Masacre

Sweet!

This is an absolute mess...AND I LOVE IT!!! haha I love how you collaborated all kinds of different media with this. It is very colorful and brilliant :)

xrachelbagelx responds:

Haha thank you! Yea I used markers, paint, fabric markers.. It was fun!

Kaboom Kaboom

Wow...2

This is an absolutely wonderful piece of art, so very brilliantly colorful and vibrant. You really did an amazing job with this! IT really amazes me that this does not have more fame than this! There's a lot going on here but all of it looks perfect!

xrachelbagelx responds:

Awww, thank you! This is a piece I redo every few years to see my growth. It really shows what goes on in my head xD again, thank you, youre such a doll!

Kamikaze Man Kamikaze Man

Nice!

I rly love the style you use here with the comic character drawn over a rough paper scan, I can really see something like this becoming something great! :)

ODM II poster ODM II poster

heres an idea :)

Ive always been a bigger fan of gray scale but coloring wud be good in an instance such as this as well. MY suggestion would to go for an almost comic looking feel. Ink him out all the shades and dark spots and then scan it and color the rest, i feel like that would look pretty bad ass! :) just an opinion, of course!

TheManofSteal13 responds:

Thats not a bad idea! Though do like to keep things traditional, but with your suggestion you definitely hit a light bulb there. Thanks a bunch bro!

A Bored Devil A Bored Devil

Great job!

Ahh much better :) theres a little more details that could have been added such as extra coloring and more shading, so just lacks a little bit of polish. Otherwise I enjoy it! :)