Dragon Ball Multiverse 2 Dragon Ball Multiverse 2

I like Goku freaking out at what a monster Broly is and for them bringing him there. Ummm pretty sure freiza, cell, and majin buu were far greater monsters then him haha

Great job neways :) the animation was pretty simple but the artwork nearly matched the show's! nice voice cast too!

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Loved it :) Great animation, funny, and good voice work. I must ask what ever happened to the Media Fixes Everything?

Luigi's Mansion Co-Op Luigi's Mansion Co-Op

This is so accurate to how it would be! I loved it well done!

Zelda Phantasmagoria Zelda Phantasmagoria

This was... interesting. I found in enteraining but the sound quality at parts and some animations were very very choppy. On the other hand some were good and several parts made me laugh. Overall I would say, well done.

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

the story was okay and the vocie acting was especially good, but I found the animation to be incredibly choppy in parts even with the good artwork. Overall it made me laugh, but seemed to focus far too much on showing me slow motion, poorly animated violence more then what it was actually good at.

4 Swords Misadventures 8 4 Swords Misadventures 8

I thought the episode moved incredibly slow. The voice acting wasn't all that bad or anything but the delivery of the lines made it feel like the whole thing drug on a lot longer than it should have. Because of this most of the jokes and situations I could not find any hilarity in with such bad timing. Sprite animations no longer have any appeal to me, unless they are able to do something really special. I did not think your animating was bad by any means but I never found anything exciting or new about it, either. The story line as well was drug out too long over the episode that I failed to pay much attention to what was going on.

My advice to future episodes is to work on the timing. Work on a better, more inspired voice recording and overall faster pacing in the episode.

Stare Dad: Waffles Stare Dad: Waffles

Would have been alot funnier with some actual voice acting.

just2pale responds:

I agree

MineTales A New Beginning MineTales A New Beginning

I wasnt a huge fan at all. The animation was not well done it looked stiff and choppy. The voice acting felt very un-inspired and the delivery was just not good. the pacing ran slow and honestly there wasn't enough story to it to keep me interested in coming back at all.

Chick n' Slice Chick n' Slice

I thought the idea was good but needs some serious work. The animation was not very good it was very choppy and mediocre at best. The voice acting was good but the script almost seemed forced and the pacing of the entire thing was not well planned out.

Not front page material if you ask me.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

This is by far your best animation you have ever done. It is so fluid and the characters are so emotional and well portrayed, A Fantastic job sir I have never been so impressed by a flash in a looong time! 5 stars is not enough i say!